Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What did I like learning about the most in our e-Learning this past year?

Glitter GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace Text Generator, Myspace GraphicsMyspace LayoutsMyspace CodesMyspace CodesGlitter Graphics

The most things I really enjoyed in our e-Learning this past year is when we have to sit down with my parents and ask my parents seriously what their wants for me are. They needed to agree together on 5 only including their wants for me now and in the future. I really love this activity because I am interviewing my own parents just like having a job interview.

In this beginning of August, I would love to learn about Light, Sound and Gemstone more from anak-online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.